“This place is peanuts”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #133 of 191 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I never knew peanuts could be stale until I came here. Unfortunately the peanuts are a direct reflection on the level of service you receive. Wait staff was very unattentive.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Hi, Evan. We're very sorry to hear your experience wasn't the best. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with this store. If you would like a member of our team to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

The food was prepared perfectly, every bite was amazing. However, the star of the show was our waitress Danielle was phenomenal, we wanted for nothing. It was so nice to go to a place were the service was as wonderful as the food and vice versa. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

If you are looking for a quiet place for dinner,this is not the place. They even have a warning on the wall. Service was okay. We ordered fried mushrooms as an appetizer and they were pretty good. Our meals arrived and they were good, but not what I would call great. I ordered the All American Cheeseburger and the wife ordered the grilled chicken breastfeeding with grilled vegetables, both were okay, but like I said, not great.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Grilled meatloaf very good, cinnamon apples good, mushrooms appetizer good; wife's sirloin not good at all, meat was very chewy and hard to eat.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I ate here about a month ago and the service was horrible. Tried it again this past Saturday and the service was excellent. Our waitress checked on us several times. The food was good but I ordered the Moonshine Trio. Once I received my meal my wife asked if I was supposed to get rice. I asked the waitress and she said yes, looked and said oohh. After inspecting my plate there was a small amount hidden under my 6 oz. steak and another small amount hidden under my shrimp. Not what I expected as the picture showed the rice heaped up on the plate with the steak and shrimp partially covering it up. This may sound picky but I was expecting about 3 times more rice than I received. I wasn't expecting my meal to be as large as the picture made it appear but I was expecting quite a bit more.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, Eddie. Please know we take feedback seriously, and we will be following up with this location. If you would like someone to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. We hope to hear from you soon!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!