“A REALLY long wait for a little bit of food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #122 of 179 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came here en route to a concert for my 40th bday. We were ignored by 2 dudes when we first came in and finally another host came over and showed us to a table. We ordered chopped steak and wood grilled chicken. It took us over an hour to get our food. There might have been 10 other tables occupied in the whole place. When we did get our food I asked for my other side's and our waitress said "it's there". I lifted my chicken and there MIGHT have been 50 grains of rice under it. One side was still in the kitchen. To our waitress's credit, she checked on us and apologized for the wait. Once we got all of our food it was good. But, the kitchen here and the maturity of the staff leaves a LOT to be desired. We won't eat here again. I wish we had spent a little bit more and gone to Salt Grass on the corner.

2  Thank Wgstand
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

We're sorry your experience wasn’t the best. If you'd like, our team can follow up with your concerns, just give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks for your review!

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I never knew peanuts could be stale until I came here. Unfortunately the peanuts are a direct reflection on the level of service you receive. Wait staff was very unattentive.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Hi, Evan. We're very sorry to hear your experience wasn't the best. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with this store. If you would like a member of our team to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

The food was prepared perfectly, every bite was amazing. However, the star of the show was our waitress Danielle was phenomenal, we wanted for nothing. It was so nice to go to a place were the service was as wonderful as the food and vice versa. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

If you are looking for a quiet place for dinner,this is not the place. They even have a warning on the wall. Service was okay. We ordered fried mushrooms as an appetizer and they were pretty good. Our meals arrived and they were good, but not what I would call great. I ordered the All American Cheeseburger and the wife ordered the grilled chicken breastfeeding with grilled vegetables, both were okay, but like I said, not great.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Grilled meatloaf very good, cinnamon apples good, mushrooms appetizer good; wife's sirloin not good at all, meat was very chewy and hard to eat.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!