“Price Point too High for Shoddy Service”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #122 of 179 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I must say I was deeply disappointed by my visit to Logan's Roadhouse. Keep in mind that I am well aware of the fact that Logan's Roadhouse is a chain and was not expecting fine dining dinner service. However, I must say I found my waitress to be rude, impatient and more suited to work in a road side diner than a steak house. During our visit the waitress also began cleaning up and getting ready to leave while my table and another table were still eating. That included sweeping, removing the benches from all the booths around us so that we saw that they used the inside of the benches for storage along with dust and cobwebs. After we received our steaks she came by the table and told me that I HAD to take a bite of my steak right then and there to let her know if it was prepared correctly. She did the same to the table next to us and was insistent and would not leave till we did so. At that time I was tasting a side dish and was not opting to taste my steak just yet. I was taken aback by this absurd behavior. We also noticed when we looked at the ceiling that there were nails that were sticking out all over. It was such a bizarre experience. Wont be back to visit again.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Hi, Sophia. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We really enjoyed our meal here. We were seated right away but then sat there for about 15minutes before we were even talked to. Once we had our waitress come and greet us and get some drinks our service was satisfactory but not great. The food was good and came out in a timely manor. It was a Saturday evening so it was somewhat busy. We will try it again sometime in the future and hopes for better service.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I've eaten at another Logan's before and because my experience was pretty good. We got in fairly quick and waiter was prompt. Rolls were delicious and hot. we decided to have a steak. I ordered mine medium well as did another person in our party. My steak was BLOODY and I just could not eat it after so many bites. The other persons was a perfect medium well. Of course we were in a hurry and I told the waiter that I would eat it, and I tried but just couldn't. Steak was not seasoned very well. Salad was ok, but could/should have been fresher.

I'll stick to Texas Roadhouse from now on.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Could you please give us a call at 1-844-LOGANS, so we can look into this and follow up with you?

Reviewed 20 September 2016

It is so annoying to walk in to this Logan's and the three 17 year old girls look like they just woke up. They debate which section to seat us, they have to go see if the table is clean, more debate, etc...oh, did I mention there is no one waiting and the restaurant is 1/2 full. After more debate, we are finally seated. What a terrible way to greet guests. Many of the tables had not been cleared of dirty dishes. Not very appetizing to sit and look at someone else's leftover food and dirty dishes. Manager was no where to be found and the service was marginal. My wife asked for her salad dressing to be on the side. He salad was delivered, by the same waiter that took the order, with a glob of dressing smack dab in the middle. The waiter acknowledged that my wife had ordered it on the side, whirled around and returned with the correct order. Our food was mediocre. My grilled chicken was not fully cooked so I left 3/4th of it. This restaurant should close and do the community a favor. Every week I get 20 to 25% off coupons via email. They could send me 100% off and my wife and I would not return and eat there. Finally, my wife went to the ladies restroom and it was littered with paper and needed attention. She mentioned it to one of servers standing outside the door and the lady just smiled...no acknowledgement of the problem or that anything would be done about it. This restaurant is barely on life support and failing rapidly. Importing new managers every 30 days hardly remedies long-standing issues.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

We're sorry to hear your experience was bad. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with this location. If you'd like to have a member of our team follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Wife and I received a flyer with coupons and this place wasn't far away so we jumped over to the neighboring city and gave it a try. We arrived before 5 pm and was seated right away, but it took longer than we expected for the server to take our drink order and appetizer. We order queso and chips. About 1/3 of the chips were chewy instead of crunchy (maybe undercooked?).

I tried the new Slow and smoked pick 2 platter: got beef brisket and brisket sausage, with seasoned fries: It arrived and the fries didn't seem seasoned, they also were not very hot and got cold quickly. The beef brisket was a little fatty and dry it was served warm, but also got cold quickly, the sausage was tasty and was hotter than anything served on the platter. I ended up taking about half of this platter home as it had gotten cold before I could finish it. I probably will not order this platter again and will go with a steak.

Wife ordered chopped steak, salad, cinnamon apples, she loved the apples the rest didn't impress her.

The server was maybe overwhelmed, but I saw several servers not very busy and visiting with each other, I would recommend more team work in taking care of the customers.

The manager did come by and ask how things were and I stated okay, should have offered him some feedback on the quality of the chips and the temperature of the food when it was served, but he had already been dealing with two adjacent tables with issues and I didn't feel my issues warranted burdening him further.

When we left the place was getting really busy, the place isn't bad we just caught them maybe a little off.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

We appreciate feedback like yours, Steven. If there's anything else that you'd like to share with us, feel free to give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Our team will be glad to follow up with your concerns.