All reviews great hotel movie theater professional staff front desk staff nice room up to date easy access customer service shopping and restaurants eggs houston facility refrigerator bedding highway
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I was in Rosenberg on business. I am a Hilton "guy". Period. I always check the Hilton site for hotels before I use our in house booking system. This Hampton Inn was not in our system. I booked it directly through Hilton. I am so glad I did. This is a gem. Great staff, and a well kept hotel. I will stay here again if I am in the area!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Hotel is near my extended family and very quite. I always stay at Hilton brand hotel when they are available in town and they are good must at the time. And this was no exception. I had little problems with warm not hot coffee but I didn't complain so it's my fault.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Stayed on 08/3/18...my 3 year old son was playing by the bed and pulled out a HUGE DIRTY BRA from under the bed so gross..also the hallway on 2nd floor smelled like cow manure...and covers smelled old almost like they hadn't been washed....very disappointed

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pramod P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

We apologize for the experience you had during your stay. We assure you this is a highly uncommon incident but we are taking it seriously and increasing our room inspections to make sure this does not happen in future. We thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Personal service was over the top and the added feature of the personalized label on the water bottles was great. The Hotel was so well kept that it looked new however I found out it was over 4 years old. All of the staff was exceptionally friendly and hospitable, this is usually only found in a high end hotel. I would highly recommend this Hampton as one if not the highest rated Hampton I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We visited this past weekend with the family to attend a family members quince. This place was in a great location. The staff was very helpful. The room was very clean and cold when we arrived. Loved!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pramod P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write an excellent review for us. It means a lot to our hard working staff. Without them this would not be possible. Hope to see you again if you will be in the area.