“Friendly Staff and Good Food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Just Opened this month
Description: Just Opened this month
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a restaurant where I could eat due to my diet restrictions. After having no luck with two other restaurants for different reasons, we chose this Olive Garden.

We arrived around 1:45pm on a Friday. It was a little busy, but it wasn’t too bad. We were still able to park in front and be seated without a wait.

The restaurant looked very clean, and there was a girl bussing tables very quickly so new people could sit there.

Our hostess seated us right away and was very nice. Our waitress was Yasmine D. She seemed fairly busy, but after a few minutes, she stopped by our table to let us know she’d be with us soon. She was a nice waitress, and she made sure we had everything we needed, but she was just a bit too soft spoken. She made sure our drinks were always filled though which was nice!

I chose the Ravioli di Portobello which was seasoned perfect! It had a good flavor, and the portion size was perfect for me. My husband had the Beef Bolognese Pappardelle. He said it was okay, but his tasted better that he makes at home. He said this dish just had a weird flavor he couldn’t place.

Service was a little slow, but that seems to be the case with all Olive Gardens no matter how busy they are.

All in all, this is a good Olive Garden. I would definitely recommend it. The service is good, the restaurant is clean, and the food is tasty as well.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

After seeing a movie early afternoon, we both said "I'm hungry!" It's too hot to cook, we need something refreshing, tasty and fast. Our go to restaurant is Olive Garden. Their salads are fast and fresh. With our two favorite soups toscan and frijolie.
Stay hungry amigo.
El Gordo

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Deandre was very attentive to dinner our needs! He was very pleasant and went above and beyond expectations! He made our son feel very special on his 13th birthday. Food was satisfying. Order the buy one take one home deal for a great value.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

On our way to McAllen we stopped here for lunch. I had the bottomless salad and soup and my wife the soup and grilled vegetables and cheese Piadina, uhmm like a quesadilla, all good. Our waitress gave us great service. Good lunch.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Our waiter, Christian, was very accommodating and helpful. We stopped here after a ful morning of shopping. We had a great experience.