“Just ok”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stopped by for a quick lunch. We ordered ruben sandwiches and they were Just ok. Probably wouldn't order them again though. The gingerbread custard dessert we ordered made up for the poor ruben though! They were delicious! The waitress was friendly and as always, the gift shop was fun to browse through.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Muffins and pancakes are great! People here are super friendly. Have been here a few times when I see my friends in Houston and every time I discover some good new stuff from the menu and the shop.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This is a tried and true friend to our family. The breakfasts are always good. I love that the mugs for lemonade are frosted. Love to look around the gift area in the front of the store, too. Great place to find unusual gifts or candies. Bathroom are always clean. The servers are nice and the manager walks around to ask how they are doing. Good hometown service.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Cracker Barrel is a nice family country restaurant. I visit from time to time. I was there yesterday for breakfast and everything was well cooked and fresh. Tasty! Service was good and I was waited on in a timely manner. They serve lunch and dinner but I enjoy the breakfast better. They stopped serving the homemade chicken salad which was one of my favorites. If you like country cooking this location is a good one. (Rosenberg, Tx) If you like old fashion apple butter this is the place to go. I don't like the hashbrown potato casserole. I wish they had the old fashion potatoes with onion and bell pepper like Denny's. But all and all I enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

During our travels, we can usually rely on CB for a good meal, especially breakfast. There were not many people on a Thursday morning at 7 am so we got fast service. Parking is plenty, staff is friendly and the gift shop is fabulous.