“Best Mexican food around anywhere.”

Buena Vista Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 102 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Buena Vista as a wide variety of dishes (some changes allowed) and wonderful service. I like to rate on first impressions and theirs is a great intro of chips and salsa. Light chips won't ruin your appetite and the salsa's are either warm (red) or mild (green). Food is excellent as well as filling. Prices are very good. A great stop for family dining. There is a small bar at this location (there is another in Richmond, just down the road with a full bar). Margarita's seem to be the #1 seller (observation only, I don't drink). The owner steps up whenever it gets busy and takes personal comments and any criticisms well.

Date of visit: March 2015

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Overall food is pretty good. Enchiladas are the best around town. There service is not that great, it's OK just a little slow. I prefer to pick up.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Virginia R
Reviewed February 13, 2014

A coaching buddy of mine and I stopped in Rosenberg to eat and he remembered a place his sister told him about! We walked in and order and the plate of food you get for the price is amazing! 4 enchiladas for 6.99 and its very authentic! Highly Recommend this place! Will be back soon!

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I don't what it is about the restaurants in this 4 block area of town (between old downtown and Hwy. 36), but there are some pretty darn good Mexican food joints here. Yes, its only "Tex Mex", but you can still get authentic Mexican dishes too. What's great about Buena Vista, you ask? Homemade flour tortillas, cheap prices, a bar, and good food. They don't usually seat us when we walk in, but are quick to serve us, once we find a good seat. Never had bad service here. We have only been during breakfast time, but I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We have been going to this location for years. The name has changed repeatedly. We have always had a great experience and the food was good. This last time, I took the whole family, and it was so bad I couldn't finish. My oldest son could not as well. Maybe we went on an off night but the food was really bad. Buena Vista has been around for years and I would think they have good food. I'll probably try them again in the future but not too soon.

Date of visit: February 2012