“Mamma cleaned the kitchen ”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #47 of 93 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Eric my neighbor and I normally eat breakfast at my house on the weekends. When I told my wife my plans for making SOS for breakfast, she told me not in my kitchen, the house is clean. So off we go to the local Waffle House, which was founded by two GI’s. Which explains all the yelling behind the grill. I got the usual breakfast eggs sausage, grilled biscuits, hash browns with onions & cheese, and topped with sausage gravy. Eric had eggs, hash browns and bacon. Lucky for us we are two X GI’s and all the yelling brought back memories of SOS. Stay hungry amigos.
El Gordo!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Wait staff and food has always been wonderful. It is always nice and clean. Only one mix up with my order in 5 years and they made it right, no questions.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect much but these servers were even worse than what I expected. Ordered food and they got it messed up. Sent it back and what they brought back was wrong. Like really? Then I needed to order a "to go". And if you can imagine - yep - they got that wrong too. Sent it back, but this time, it only took twice to get a correct order. Lolol

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We wanted breakfast for dinner so we stopped in after a movie. I wish I had a picture because the eggs had a couple of hairs courtesy of either the cook or waitress and the presentation was terrible. I ordered hash browns they recommended adding cheese and onions so I did. The hash browns came out with grilled onions in a pile and a cold slice of what seemed to be Kraft singles on top. Food was not good and restaurant not clean. Needless to say we paid and left the majority of our food on the table and will not return .

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Food was okay,table is dirty sometimes sticky maple syrup and waitres doesnt care,the wait is long,because its the only one in rosenberg,staff talk about their personal life too much,scream too much to each other ,even at mid night when the place is empty