“Good food and fast”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #38 of 100 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I love the orange chicken but there are many dishes to choose from. It's a good value. I love the choices of noodles/rice along with their egg rolls and wonton. It's a clean place and a good change from the burger places.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

We've noticed a disparity of quality among different chain food places we visit. So far, this Panda Express maintains the goodness that is the Panda Express chain.

Reviewed February 7, 2016

Convenient and a change of pace from other fast food restaurants. Great value and a lot of food for the money. I would eat here again.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Food was typically fast food and was cold and undercooked. The egg rolls were pretty good and the fried rice was pretty good but did not taste home made, more like packaged and heated up. For the price, better off going to a real Chinese resteraunt.

Reviewed April 25, 2015

I visited this fast food restaurant for the first time with my grandson for lunch. The server was poorly trained and could not describe the dishes. We based our options on looks. My grandson and I each had different choices but we tasted each other's food. He was happy with his fried rice, but I thought every other dish, including the eggroll tasted excessively sweet. We couldn't eat much of it at all.