“Average service. Just average.”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #67 of 99 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed April 11, 2017

I've been here several times, hoping that they would be different, but they are just average. No particular personality and the run of the mill fare typical of Sonic. I have vowed to drive the extra few miles to the Sonic in Richmond, rather than going back here. Too many wrong orders and apathetic response.

Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Newly refurbished and updated. Pretty fast to make food. Very convenient location. Very friendly people.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Quick service. Great lemon slushes and chocolate malts. The carhops are very friendly. Good onion rings.

Reviewed January 5, 2015 via mobile

I went for breakfast on my way home and got a croissant sandwich combo. The eggs had so much pepper in it like they spilled it and still served it. Then to top it all off, I was eating the tater tots when I noticed a brown stuck in the shape of a L on the side. Upon close inspection, it was a roach leg.. I of course threw up and have decided not to eat from Sonic anymore... imagine however dirty it must be in there that they don't even notice roaches.... ugh! I even sent their corporate office a message cause it made me sick.