“Hungry kids”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #57 of 92 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Walked in to this McDonald's with grandkids that were hungry. Waited for about 10 minutes before I was able to place order. I noticed confusion with the orders. They had dropped an order on the floor of customers before me. The mgr said to her window girl you gave them the wrong order. I remained patient and waited. After our order was given to us we looked for a table and the tables were dirty. I know McDonald's is busy but this was ridiculous. The kiddos complained that there food was cold so I tasted one of there fries and yes it was cold. We threw the food away and left. I won't be stopping there anymore.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

After a long flight, all I wanted was to get a quick sandwich and go to my room. I don't eat at McDonalds that much, and would never eat at this location again. Fun and games going on with the employees while I waited for a "burger and fries". I was the only one waiting at 7p.m. and it took way to long. Disappointing

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I'm not rating this McDonald's based on the food. All McDonald's food taste the same to me. This rating is based on excellent customer service and a caring manager. I have been to this location many times. But today it's a bit different it's so clean and I have to mention the different ethnicity of people working here. I must say I do admire the personality of these employees and how they make the elderly feel so welcome. Tisha and her crew were excellent.