“Not the best experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #59 of 92 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The management is very rude the food is fair at best they short you on sides and when I was there the manager or owner was yelling at employees who were working hard but I would never go back because he was horrible to his staff

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I went through the drive-through at lunchtime. My food was hot and ready quickly. It was very tasty (first time I'd eaten at Popeye's). Although I try not to eat fried food often, I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I usually get bone-in pieces, but tried the chicken tenders this time. The batter-to-meat ratio was not as I would prefer as there seemed to be a lot of fried crust, but enough meat to balance out the "bite". The meat was a bit tough, though tasty.
I will give them another try.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We no longer have a Popeyes where I live so like to stop once while traveling. Restaurant was clean and staff friendly. Love the spicy food.