“Excellent food”
Review of The Fish Place

The Fish Place
Ranked #58 of 92 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Description: We invite you to enjoy our Cajun / Creole dishes at any of our popular four food junctions. Enjoy the taste of New Orleans without leaving town! We got Seafood covered and have Vegetarian too ... Serving you authentic Cajun/Creole since 2005. All dishes are carefully and quickly created for you by our team of Chefs, using the best quality ingredients. "We believe that if the food is cooked and served with love and passion it brings good health into consumer's lives...".
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Me and my daughter went in just because everything else was so crowded. Very surprised. Cajun food done very well. We split the seafood platter which had fish, chicken, shrimp, stuffed shrimp and boudin ball. Got the fish and shrimp blackened and rest fried with green beans and fries. Again very surpirsed. Food had a lot of flavor. Cooked to order so it took a little while - worth the wait for me. Will go back.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I have dined in at this restaurant and was wowed by the food and fast, friendly service. Portions are very generous for the price. I recommend the crab balls, coconut shrimp, veggie quesadilla (unexpected for a seafood restaurant, but a must-try!), and chocolate-raspberry cake. They also offer great coupon specials.

I have also used the Fish Place in Rosenberg to cater an event, and my guests absolutely loved it! Everything was delivered hot and fresh, and the managers and owner were fantastic to work with, so I was a stress-free host. I will definitely use them again. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

My wife and I visit the Fish Place for the first time this past weekend. We were warmly greeted and the manager talked my wife into his fish special. I had the fired shrimp and ousters. My wife’s dinner came several minutes before mine. One of my pet peeves, everyone needs to be served at the same time. She said she enjoyed hers it was hot and tasted good. Mine which was served when my wife was about half way thru her meal was not so good. None of the items were hot, which raises the question was mine severed so long after my wife’s. Then twice the manager came by and asked how my wife’s food was but didn’t even look at me. Also, noticed one other thing my wife’s meal was served with standard metal silverware, mine was a package of plastic. What’s with that?

All this for more than 30 Bucks…. Don’t think I’ll be returning.

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

They are never busy can't get an order right went 2 times messed up the order both times. How hard is it ...ordered fried seafood platter get seafood grilled sizzle. Waited 2nd order comes out grilled sizzler. Went last week called our order in got there they gave the order to someone else. 1 hour later made it home never ever going back. Maybe that is why they are not busy

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Food ok. Terrible service. I changed my order one time and I watched the staff make fun? I know they're bored but still. Only person in line, 10 minutes later....... Am I missing something? Skip it... Go to Chickfila..... Still no food going on 20 minutes...... Hot food. Not bad for fast. Still terrible service.?had to ask 3 times for my tea.