See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2015

I am a construction worker.I have traveled across the United States.Stayed in dozens of hotel,s over the years.I can honestly say this was the worst ever by far.The first room I went to was horrendous.The smell was like a bug spray and I don't know what mixed.It was actually difficult to breathe.The air conditioner didn't work.Went back to office and got another room.It was better but the smell was still there only not as strong.There were stains on the walls and floors.The air conditioner worked.There were low life people up to no good in the parking lot.Pay the extra money and stay elsewhere.One more note there was a double murder and suicide in room 119 a while back.Supposedly there are ghosts in that room.Pretty tough ghosts if they can handle them nasty rooms.

Room Tip: Choose room at another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Rusty Y
Reviewed February 13, 2015 via mobile

I have been here a little over a month because of my job but I'm moving out tonight. Since the day I checked in with the company I work with we are renting 50% of the rooms here. I have told them my room is not clean. It looks like blood on the wall. Stuff all over the mirror and TV. No shower head in the bathroom. I told the front desk about it and they agreed to clean it better and handed me a shower head to put on myself. I put the shower head on and needless to say the room is still a wreck. Nothing is ever cleaned. A guy shot the hotel about a week ago. My wife and dog are on their way from Louisiana right now to see me so I go to the front desk to let them know that my dog is coming to see if I have to pay a pet fee and the guy tells me that they are not taking pets anymore. There are dogs and cats all over the place around here. If you like to drink a beer in the evening time after a hard day then you have to do it in your room or the manager will be giving you hell about it. But yet there are people smoking dope and selling drugs outside all the time. Please whatever you do. Do not stay here

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Clay J
Reviewed February 2, 2015 via mobile

Is the most disgusting place in all Rosenberg texas don't go there rooms smell like a bar carpet all dirty they don't change the sheets nor the pillow cases poor attention on the maintenence and the lobby people are really unbelievable I will tell you to go elsewhere but this place maid never clean the bathroom or carpet in the time I stay there is a trashy place unless you wanna get sick of all the bad smell

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Juan G
Reviewed October 18, 2014

Omg! Do NOT, I repeat do NOT stay here. Especially if you're a woman staying alone or have kids. I checked in at 2:30 checked out by 6pm. We got offered drugs, saw inappropriate things, and was harassed by these people when leaving. Please for your own safety do not stay here. The horrible smell in the rooms, being nasty, plus other things don't even come close to what I experienced there. Please at least stay at the Quinta for your own safety.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank blanca0814
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days and I enjoyed my stay there. The room & bathroom were clean and were up to date. There was a microwave and fridge in the room which was handy. The price included breakfast & the front desk staff were friendly. The free WIFI was a plus too! Good location near the highway.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business