Residence Inn Austin Round Rock
US$124
US$114
US$85
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
US$156
US$132
  • Pool
US$119
US$108
Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$89
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
BestWestern.com
US$114
US$107
Hotels.com
US$153
US$119
All reviewsmacaroni grillhome depotfront deskevening snacksbasketball courtsales managerextra roomwalking distanceking sizeliving roomaustin round rockparking lotgreat place to staybusiness tripfull kitchenmorning breakfasthotel is located
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Had stayed here for 2 weeks between Oct 24 and Nov 4th 2011, on the ground floor left of the lobby.

Not exactly budget hotel, yet not expensive. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is ok, snacks are available on weekdays and is a refreshing change when getting back from work. Other facilities include gym and a small pool. Great location at Round Rock, with restaurants, walmart and other amenities within walking distance (Macaroni Grill right opposite if you fancy the place).

Room was comfortable, there was somebody arranging the beds and doing basic tidying of the room and kitchen on a daily basis (mention basic because the previous occupant(s) in my room had left behind a candy bar wrapper in a corner of the room and some old hand towels re-arranged as a decoration to look like a puppy, these were left lying around for about a week and nobody disturbed or even seemed to have looked at it for a week, until I cleared it up myself).

And yes, the rooms have a kitchen stocked with all the essential vessels with a dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. They also have complimentary wifi and works great for the business traveller.

Overall had a pleasant and comfortable stay and would recommend for anyone looking for a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel at Round Rock

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank triplogs
Carla_Montemurro, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to the Austin area. The local area options are growing everyday and we are glad you were able to take advantage of that while you were with us. Our staff is proud to make sure every guest has a stay that allows them the comforts of home and the ability to be successful in their business endeavors. We look forward to having you as a part of our family again.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I stayed at the residence inn for about 10 days in Oct 2011. It seeme to be a budget hotel...

Facilities and ratings:

Valet / Porter to help with luggage - NA
Food Quality - Average (they have the same fixed breakfast every morning !)
Room Service - NA
Swimming pool - a small pond actually !
Gym - horrible.
Rooms - ok

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here at the Residence Inn Round Rock. Our facility here is an extended stay Marriott property because of this things are a little different from a Full Service property. The offerings of valet services are usually reserved for full service but the front desk staff here is always more than willing to assist our guests with any services they may need including help with luggage. Our breakfast here changes daily with certain items being served everyday that our always a great part of breakfast like cereal, bagels, yogurt, etc. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not the best but we do hope that you will return so that you may experience the best we have to offer. Thank You.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I travel a lot for business and this has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. After a long day of traveling with a faulty GPS, I was greeted by a super friendly and helpful staff and was in my room within 5 minutes. My room was immaculate, the bed was comfortable and within about 30 minutes of checking in I was given a bag of water and candy! I would recommend this property to anyone! Fantastic experience!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

After a long day of traveling it is our goal to make sure that your arrival at our property is as pleasant of an experience as possible. To hear that this was what your experience was like with us is wonderful since you are the reason we do what we do. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed here for 2 days while visiting friends. I have in the past spent considerable time in Residence Inns while relocating for my job so am familar with the concept. This property was one of really good ones - nice friendly staff, nicely laid out and great if you had a pet. The staff placed us at the back at my request so it was very easy to walk out a back door to take the dog out. Plenty of grass there and also other areas behind them. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet - recipe for a good nights sleep. Highly recommend to anyone passing through or who needs somewhere to stay for a while. And when we left during rush hour we were able to easily get onto the toll road with no delay and leave town without having to get onto the I35 "parking lot".

Room Tip: If you have a pet ask for a room towards the back, it is a little further for parking but excellent for taking the dog out
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words about our staff here we are very pleased to be ranked in the top 10% for staff service in the Residence Inn Brand. We love our guests’ pets here because we know that they are a part of your family which makes them a part of ours. Our little park in the back of the hotel is a wonderful place for our pets to enjoy and we are glad you were able to take advantage of that amenity. The addition of the toll road near our property is something we were excited about to because that 35 traffic can be difficult to maneuver and is such a great benefit to our guests traveling to and from the airport.

We look forward to having you as a part of our family here again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I checking into Residence Inn after my house flooded in August 2011. Two months later and I'm finally about to move back into my house. I can honestly say the staff at Residence Inn made me and my family feel welcome and went out of their way to accommodate our needs. The staff would go so far as to save me dinner if we were going to be late!

The hotel itself is a good bang for the buck, and the pool and hot tub are adequate. We also enjoyed the basketball court, great breakfasts, and decent dinners.

Thanks so much (esp. Lauren!) for helping us to feel at home while we were away from our home!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

We were happy to be there for you in your time of need. We here at the Residence Inn know that when our lives are disrupted it makes it so much easier when there is someone there to help you out. It was our pleasure to help you and we are so happy to hear that you felt the same. We know that sometimes it’s the little things that count so saving dinner is never out of the question when life demands delay our guests from some of the added benefits of our property. If you ever are in need of a hotel again we hope we are first on your list and look forward to being able to have you as a part of our family again.