“Consistently Very Good”

Teravista Golf Club
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I play this course at least several times a month. The course conditions are nearly always excellent. The staff is pro shop staff is fantastic (vs. bad staff at many of Austin's courses). Lastly, little known secret, the burgers at the grill have got to be some of the best I have had for basic burger fare. Really like 'em.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I played a round of golf in January. I was amazed at the good condition of the course. I'm having a business tournament here in April. If their course was in this good of shape in January, it should be in excellent condition in April.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Clubhouse staff very accomodating. Able to get us on the course quickly without a prior reservation. Being from out of state it was a beautiful course to play. Enjoyed the GPS screens on the golf course. It certainly helped us get around an unfamiliar course. Will definately play again in the summer when we're back to visit. Beautiful homes built pretty close to the course. Must be a pretty straight shooter.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We enjoyed the Teravista club for a company golf outing. The clubhouse is very nice the carts have GPS built in for distances, etc. It also came in handy when a thunderstorm rolled in and they could notify everyone around the course to take cover. It is well -manicured with lots of water holes. We had a great day.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

This course will test all of your game. Fun layout with lots of challenging holes and if the wind is blowing, it can be a real beast! The staff is great and the course has been in top condition every time I've played.