“Tip top golf”

Teravista Golf Club
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This course, full of water and sand pits-not traps, is a wonderful challenge for the average golfer. It is not so hard you would want to quit but its at least not so easy you think you are just out for a walk. The greens are in great condition, the ponds are so pretty. Nice place to play a round.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Of all the courses in the northern portion of the metropolitan area of Austin this is not one of my favorites. The driving range was not in good condition and the cart we were in stopped running on the 14th hole. It took approximately 20 minutes to another out there to us.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I play this course at least several times a month. The course conditions are nearly always excellent. The staff is pro shop staff is fantastic (vs. bad staff at many of Austin's courses). Lastly, little known secret, the burgers at the grill have got to be some of the best I have had for basic burger fare. Really like 'em.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I played a round of golf in January. I was amazed at the good condition of the course. I'm having a business tournament here in April. If their course was in this good of shape in January, it should be in excellent condition in April.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Clubhouse staff very accomodating. Able to get us on the course quickly without a prior reservation. Being from out of state it was a beautiful course to play. Enjoyed the GPS screens on the golf course. It certainly helped us get around an unfamiliar course. Will definately play again in the summer when we're back to visit. Beautiful homes built pretty close to the course. Must be a pretty straight shooter.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta