“Excellence ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I go there every other week.
Staff is courteous and attentive, food is always delicious. Meet is always tender and falling off the bone. My favorite is the brisket.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is by far my favorite place to come everhtime im back in Texas. No other afores have the same quality.

The brisket is sexond to none and the best I have had anywhere in the world.

Thier rub and sauce makes for great home cooking. A must when we are back from Europe!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It had been awhile since my last visit - but they sent me a coupon for a half pound of meat for my birthday. Not one to not take advantage of free I got my half pound of moist brisket. Boy was it good. We have a lot of bbq joints in central Texas but this is one of the best.

I still love the new potatos in butter sauce. Every side you would expect is there slaw, beans and potato salad.

Banana pudding and chocolate pudding are the staples for desert.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time to Texas to visit friends. We ask for some good Texas BBQ so Rudy's it was. Hands down the best gas station BBQ. Reasonably priced fast friendly customer service. Loved the atmosphere. I tried the Brisket, Prime rib, and sausage lover it all.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The turkey was moist and seasoned well and tasted excellent. The banana pudding was out of this world! The brisket was sliced too thin for me and was a bit dry. Nothing terrible just not the best I have had. Very nice staff and felt welcome!!