- A+++ front desk staff. Very friendly and helpful.
- Spacious lobby & breakfast area.
- Wall mounted thermostat.
- Good breakfast with hot & cold options.
- Free newspaper.
- Big rooms with large desk
- Big bathrooms
- Very clean throughout.
- New, modern construction & design.
- Micro-Fridge in every room.
- Rate of $99 per night +tax
- Self-closing doors.
- Flat screen TV with good channel selection (Food Network)
- Walking distance to Light Bearers Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Walking distance to food, shopping, etc.
- Under 3 miles from a Walmart.
- 18 miles north of Austin.
- Free parking.
- Great beds.
- 100% non-smoking.
- Right off of IH 35 (a frontage road)
- Quiet (except in your room if you have neighbors)
- Indoor pool & hot tub.
- VERY thin room walls that carry nearly all sound.
This is the place to stay in Round Rock! (This is the best Sleep Inn we have ever stayed in)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 74 brand new, modern guest rooms that redefine affordable luxury! Upgraded amenities including indoor pool/hot tub, free HOT breakfast, free wifi, 32' LCD TVs, microwave and minfridge in every room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.