US$94
US$84
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$76
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$83
Motel 6 Round Rock(Round Rock)
US$61
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$80
Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$124
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubindoor poolcorner roomfull service hotelbreakfast buffet isrestaurant staffbeautiful lobbyfront desk staffbusiness hotelwould stay againmini fridgeexercise roomhighly recommend this hotelround rock areafitness centerbed was very comfortable
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every April I go to Round Rock for a business conference and have stayed here for the last three years. I have always been pleased with my room and the staff. I am very very picky about the cleanliness of my hotel rooms. My room has always been nice and clean with very comfy beds. I don't sleep well in hotels, but I sleep like a baby every time I stay here. The staff here is outstanding; always very friendly and helpful. I have only eaten breakfast in the hotel restaurant, and even though the food was good, I wasn't impressed with the service from the restaurant wait staff. The last time I stayed here, after waiting 10-15 minutes and still no waiter/waitress, I got up and left and ate the free snacks from the conference for breakfast. I plan on staying here again in April 2013 and highly recommend this hotel. (I am giving it 5 stars but this doesn't apply to the restaurant staff.)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed here on business last week and while the property was nice, it was striking in the fact that it did nothing extraordinary. Property: it was nice, but nothing special....it was nice and clean, however. Staff was helpful and did their jobs - no issues there. Room was clean, but not spotless...glasses were dirty. Parking/checkin/checkout/etc. were all notable in the fact that there's nothing to say....efficient is the best word I can use.

There were some issues, however. My room was at the end of the hall which was nice for being quiet, but the room wasn't spotless: one glass in the room was dirty (smudgy fingerprints) and the bed was amongst the least comfortable I've been in for quite a while. It was like a hammock, it was so worn! Pillows were nice, however. The A/C in the room wouldn't get lower than 73F (yes, I had a thermometer!) regardless of where I set the thermostat. The bathroom was also terribly small - so small that you couldn't even open the door all the way w/o hitting something...in this case, the tub. It was very clean, however.

Overall, it's a solid 3 in my book. I wouldn't stay there if I have a choice in the future, however.

Room Tip: Corner/End of Hall rooms are bigger according to my experience.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very good Marriott property with a superb location to most of Round Rock. Front desk staff are outstanding and the room service is prompt and the food was excellent. The rooms are average in size, clean and the bedding is above average.

There is a restaurant adjacent to this property that serves a great breakfast and would recommend the buffet.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Seems to be a new hotel. My room was spacious with desk that has extra electric plugs. Room and bathroom are very nice and clean. Not enough lighting, only lamps. Beds are comfortable but a little soft for me. One night it was raining and must have been drain outside my window as I could hear water "running" along outside wall. Didn't have that problem the next night when it wasn't raining. Was here for business conference and met in two different conference rooms. The meeting rooms were both nice although you could hang meat in both but I think being cold at conferences are the norm. Ate in the onsite restaurant. Menu looked good, slightly high priced but what was ordered was very good, very attentive staff. Only had one small problem while staying here. Logging onto WiFi there was going to be a charge. I called the front desk and was told my "package" didn't include free WiFi. After my silence, the young lady wisely said, "let me give you the code so you aren't charged." A problem that was also encountered, but no fault of hotel, there is road construction all around the hotel and no way to avoid it. Made it hard to find the entrance. Seems like I'm complaining a lot. These were just minor things and I do give it over all "excellent" rating. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I travel for work and this hotel is world class. The service is the best I have ever received, room quality was great and the beds were the most comfortable I have used in a long time. The food was excellent.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family