“Closed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 12, 2015

During my attempted visit on July 11th we found the resturant closed and boarded up. Research indicates that the corporation has filed for Chapter 11 protection and has closed many stores across the nation.

1  Thank Don A

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Yes there are more traditional "real" Italian Restaurants. But for the price and location. Pretty yummy. People are always friendly. If you like something a tad bit different added or taken off a menu item, just ask!

Reviewed July 1, 2015

Chain restaurant with bad food. Pasta dishes were all overcooked. Didn't like the sauce. Won't be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2015

Wow this meal could not have been any worse. Actually I guess it could have. The chicken was over cooked. The pasta was not drained properly. The sauce was almost flavorless. The sauce only had a taste of margarine. The bacon tasted like that bacon that comes in a can of pork and beans. My wife could not even finish hers it was so bad. I on the other hand am a heavy set guy and I ate it because, well I was hungry. Twenty minutes later I felt like I ate a rock. Several hours later my stomach is still churning. The manager came by and asked how our meal was? He asked was it flavorful? I told him no and he said sorry and then walked away. Many minutes later our waitress finally came over with the bill. She apologized and said the manager took $10 off of our bill. That's adding insult to injury. I have to admit I probably could have raised a stink and not paid for sub par food but I paid the bill tipped the waitress and walked out.

This will be our last visit to this establishment.

Upper management needs to send a secret shopper this location to see what is behind their name.

Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

>I called in an order "to go" for Chicken
Marsala. When I got home I was not sure what I got but it was not Chicken Marsala. It was late so I put the order in the refrigerator and used it last night to create Chicken Marsala. My wife said my creation tasted grest.