“Great wine bar”
Review of Wine Sensation

Wine Sensation
Ranked #2 of 8 Nightlife in Round Rock
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

It's nice to have such a good wine bar in Round Rock. The servers are very friendly and knowledgeable. They have a great selection. It's a great place for a date. They have a room for a larger group.

Date of experience: January 2016

Reviewed May 16, 2016

Wine Sensation is just a wonderful restaurant. We had the best time here. We love wine and though the wine list is one page, the selections are affordable and very tasty. We tried three different types of red wine (Argentina, Italy, and California). All were great selections.

I loved the food here. The dates wrapped in bacon is my favorite. Try it. The goat cheese with raspberry drizzle is pretty darn good too. We also ordered the pizza, meatballs, shrimp diablo and of course, more dates wrapped in bacon. All the food was very good. Kudos to the chef.

The atmosphere is very relaxed. We sat on the deck under a live oak tree. It was so relaxing. There are lots of tables inside. It was just too nice of day to be inside. The wait staff is very friendly, makes good suggestions, and checks back regularly.

We're coming back with friends.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

I don't even like wine that much and I loved this place! It's cozy and relaxing. I went with a friend and we had wonderful time. They have a large wine selection and a smaller but sooo tasty food selection. Even I was able to find a wine I enjoyed with some help from the server and they have gluten free food options too. Highly recommended for a date night or even an intimate dinner with friends. Thanks too to our wonderful server and the owner who stopped by our table too.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed February 14, 2016

Wife gave me two thumbs up!!! Excellent presentation and setting. The food was fabulous and the wine was delightful.

Date of experience: February 2016