“Best tasting pho in Texas! ”
Review of What Da Pho

What Da Pho
Ranked #24 of 242 Restaurants in San Angelo
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Tasty flavors and great prices! Fresh ingredients, you can tell the cook has taken the time to do this soup the proper way....rich, deep flavor and the fresh vegetables and meats make this a very special experience for those who love Asian food.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Amazing pho in a strip mall! One of the best Pho broths in memory. This is a gem in San Angelo! The broth was amazing and the fresh spring rolls were made on the spot. I had the chicken thigh pho and my wife the chicken breast. We both thought this was one of the best places in San Angelo for Asian. our waitress Stephanie was wonderful. When we are back in town, it's a must stop.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for a conference. I looked on trip advisor and saw this restaurant. I knew I wanted some Pho. When we walked in, my first impression was the restaurant was clean and well decorated!

We had the Ta Pho. It was very good!! I was very happy with it. Luckily we ordered the kid size. It was a great size to share as an appetizer.

My wife had the crawfish fried rice. It shows on the menu to be spicy. It was not over spicy but the menu does not lie. She usually does not like spicy but did like the dish. I tasted it and I also liked it.

I ordered the grilled shrimp and egg roll vermicelli. I was very happy with it! It tasted great!

I believe our waiters name was Josh. He was great. We had a ton of questions and he answered each one and offered great recommendations.

Great experience!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Clean, enjoyed the food. Server very helpful and friendly. Didn't try the Pho but the shrimp rolls were excellent.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business. I needed dinner and I happened by What Da Pho. First of all the name made me laugh and the other reviews on Trip Advisor were positive so I though I'd give it a try. I ordered to-go so I got a few different things to try since I am relatively new to Vietnamese food. I ordered spring rolls, a chicken sandwich, and rare beef Pho. The spring rolls were $7 and there were four HUGE rolls with an great peanut sauce. I have plenty for lunch tomorrow. They were fresh and perfect. The chicken sandwich was bah mi style on French bread. It was AMAZING. It came with sprouts, cilantro, fresh jalapeños, limes and hoisin and rooster sauce. Spicy, chewy, fresh, and the chicken was great! They only charged $3.95. What?? They need to charge more. This was my first experience with Pho. I'll be honest with you-it was good and the flavor was nice but it didn't blow me away liked I hope it would. Maybe my expectations were too high, maybe I ordered the "wrong" meat for me, maybe the other stuff was just way better. Either way, I spent $20 and have more left over then I know what to do with. I'll be back.

Give it a try! And oh yeah, service was awesome!!