“Tex Mex in San Angelo”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed eating at Henry's for years. It's always good and the service is dependable and friendly!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

As someone that does a great amount of global travel, I must say that Henry's has the best chicken fried steak you can buy anywhere. The Mexican food is also good but the chicken fry is a must.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Went three for lunch and it wasn't too busy. Our server was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The food was OK, not as good as I have had before; however, my wife said the Chicken Fajitas were outstanding.
The Mexican flavor here is certainly different but not unpleasant or bad. I certainly recommend it for anyone wanting a different style.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

I came here with my fiancé’s family, and it was my first time here. We waited about 5 minutes for a table, so it wasn’t extremely busy. When we were seated, our server Victoria greeted us with an attitude and took our drink order. It took about 10 minutes for her to return with our drinks, and we asked for straws. She gave us two and said she’d be back with the other two, but she never brought them so we got some from the bar. We also had to get chip refills from another server. When Victoria took our order, we asked for the sour cream and guacamole that came with our nachos and quesadillas to be put on the side. She rolled her eyes and angrily clicked her pen, then said “they’re busy in the kitchen so they won’t put it on the side, they just throw everything on the plate anyways. But yeah, I’ll tell them on the side.” We didn’t see her again until our food came out, and the food was bad. My fiancé’s family had eaten there before and said the food wasn’t bad the other times they’ve come, but it was awful this time. Our server continued to ignore us and I had to get a water refill from someone else who stopped by. I’m a server, so I know what to expect when it comes to customer service and this experience was terrible.

1  Thank 40jacie
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This restaurant is constantly up-grading the interior. It is roomy and all of the
wait staff is very friendly. Service is exceptional. Food is often brought out
quickly.