Holiday Inn Express San Angelo
US$54
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham San Angelo(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$67
Pearl on the Concho(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$94
Residence Inn San Angelo(San Angelo)
US$124
WoodSpring Suites San Angelo(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$101
Travelocity
US$84
Travelocity
All reviewsstayed herefront deskroom was cleanbusiness travelerroad noiseseveral hoursgreat customer servicea great staynice place to stayking suiteparking lotthe breakfast areafree breakfaststaff was very friendlyin townelevatorshortage
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The hotel is a typically decent Holiday Inn Express,
better than some and not as good as others.
But I do have a problem with it.
I went downstairs for a cup of coffee and when I came back the housekeeper was coming out of my room. It is my impression that when one pays $140 for a room in the Holiday Inn
in-the-middle-of-nowhere Texas one owns that room until checkout and it was only 8:00AM.
I'm not faulting the minimum wage housekeeper, I blame the hotel.
On a positive note my camera backpack was open on the bed with several thousand dollars of very nice equipment on display and nothing was missing. Phew!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
10  Thank w0rldtraveler08
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This HI Express is one of the best choices in San Angelo. We have stayed here on several occasions. Each time the staff is friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions on where to eat, shop, etc. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Mini-suites have a fridge, microwave, sofa, office work space, wireless, etc. The breakfast is done well and the eating area is very clean and well stocked. Morning newspapers at your door. Typical in-room coffee. Convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pirateparrot
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Excellent staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, good value. My only negative comment is the swimming area is in poor condition for such a new hotel. Paint and tiles are peeling off the pool and the hot tub has only worked properly on one of our three stays. Regardless we will continue to stay there because of the excellent service and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dblagrave
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My husband and I were there for the passing of my Mom who lived in Mertzon. I can not say enough for the help and service we received. Please thank your staff again for us.We would recommend you to everyone. Also, the breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HoneybunMtHollyNC
Reviewed 17 August 2011

This is the first time in a very long time I've stayed someplace with a really good internet connection - - fast and no drops. As a business traveler, this is important.

Clean, comfortable room with microwave, frig, and good lighting. Newly added laptop desk is a nice touch.

A little noisy, both from the neighboring rooms and street noise.

Room Tip: Book early - - clerk said it fill six nights a week, eleven months a year
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business