“Drunken noodles deliver”
Review of Ban Moon

Ban Moon
Ranked #18 of 230 Restaurants in San Angelo
Reviewed 28 May 2015

This restaurant is no secret for folks living in San Angelo, as the place was almost full on a
Wednesday night. Looked like a rescued convenience store reincarnated as a Thai Lao restaurant. Enjoyed the drunken noodles and yellow curry; mild on the heat is advised. The
papaya salad hit the spot; bring your own to cool your throat while you eat the noodles. Good
food served by good folks here in West Texas. I will definitely stop here again on the way to no where to eat.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Ban Moon Lao and Thai Restaurant is located at 405 West Ave. N in San Angelo, Texas. Having lived in Thailand and being married to a Thai wife I consider myself a very good judge of good Thai Food. My wife and I tried several of the dishes during our two meals at Ban Moon during a recent visit. The balance of flavor was spot on. It is simply good Thai food.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Me and my wife have eaten here twice. Very good food and friendly service. Try the drunken noodles. The restaurant is always busy and it has limited parking so choose time to go wisely.

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

I had heard a lot about this place and decided to try it out. Was looking at what they had and saw the chicken with basil. I got excited and then saw the ingredients. Not Thai at all. Most of the food has been totally Americanized and is a far cry from its true Thai counterpart. Jalapeños cannot be used as a substitute for Thai Chili Peppers.
It will do in a bind but is definitely not authentic Thai.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This was our first trip to Ban Moon and we were very happy to see a non-chain, non-Mexican food restaurant open in San Angelo. I had the Spring Rolls and Combination Pho. The spring rolls were good but the Pho was a disappointment. The broth was quite bland with no depth and the meat not very tasty. Tried some of my wife's noodle dish, which I don't recall the name, but it was quite greasy.

I will give Ban Moon another shot but will try something different. The prices are very reasonable.