“Delicious Thai in West Texas!”
Review of Ban Moon

Ban Moon
Ranked #18 of 230 Restaurants in San Angelo
Reviewed 6 November 2016

First of all, the address is 405 Ave. N! Maybe Auto Correct attacked again! It's not Wave Narth! But I digress! We decided to try something new on one of our frequent trips to San Angelo. We're glad we did. Ban Moon is an attractive little restaurant with great food and service. I started by trying the Thai Tea. This is an iced creamy sweet tea. It is different from what we are used to in Texas, but it is refreshing and delicious! Next we had the fried spring rolls (egg rolls). They were fresh and good. My husband had a spicy and tasty red curry, and I had Pad Cashew. It was delicious - full of tender crisp vegetables, a delicious sauce, and a big mound of great fried rice. The portions are so generous that we could have easily shared one entree. Ban Moon is a great find tucked away in San Angelo!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

In town for a weekend getaway. Ban Moon is considered the best in town for Thai. Great portions, for the price and taste great as well.

Thank Cianna and Jere... T
Reviewed 24 August 2016

First time visitor, but will definitely be back! My husband had the beef lo mein and I had the drunken noodles with chicken! Both were delicious! We also each had an eggroll- so good! Service was crazy fast and excellent!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I got to the Ban Moon at around five in the evening. I was greeted, promptly seated, and had great service the whole time I was there. I got the gyoza as an appetizer and The coconut curryas my meal. Both were very good and the curry was more than I could eat after scarfing down the gyoza. The Thai tea was sweet (just like it's supposed to be) and was exactly like the Thai tea I used to order in the Orient and Hawaii. If I remember correctly, the whole meal was around eighteen bucks. All in all, it was an inexpensive, tasty meal and a very pleasant experience. I'll be returning whenever possible.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

First and last time will I eat at Ban Moon, the thai tea was too sweet, and the food was too salty I ordered the massaman curry and it was too salty, my husband ordered the Pad key Mao drunken noodles and it was tasteless and the noodles were hard and the Shrimp still had shell on them. Overall the worst Thai food i have had!!..they won't ever get my business again