Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fun!

The park is relatively small. The tour in the cave was quick. The train ride to feed animals was... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
HiteshKacholiya
Houston, Texas
Fun!

We had a great time. It seems a little expensive for what you get, so I don’t know that we will... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
825kelceyr
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around San Marcos
from US$74.00
More Info
All reviews observation tower the anti gravity house train ride animal park our tour guide gift shop steep steps hand rails small kids combo package zero gravity combination ticket upside down house enjoyed feeding the animals petting area expensive for what you get wear good shoes
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful time at Wonder World! I took my two children (7 & 9) to Wonder World, and we truly enjoyed our visit. I purchased the combo tickets and felt it was a good deal. The combo included the cave tour, riding the train to see (and feed) the animals, observation deck and anti-gravity house. Our tour guide was awesome! She was very knowledgeable and shared the history of the cave, while injecting humor along the way. We learned a lot during our cave tour. Plus the kids thought it was so cool going into the cave where they could touch the rocks and climb on them. I grew up in San Marcos, but had never seen the city like I viewed it from the observation deck during our visit. It was breathtaking! The train ride was fun, and my children enjoyed feeding the deer and Emu. The anti-gravity house was neat, and a fun way to wrap up the day. The staff at Wonder World were welcoming and helpful. I recommend stopping by for a visit- locals too!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Lacy D
Reviewed August 8, 2018

4 adults killing time and it was decent. We did the combo package, so saw the cave and everything else they had to offer. A little pricey for a family for what it is, but we had fun.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank justssalter
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great priced family fun and you can touch the cave !Great way to spend some family vacation time without the crowds.
And once again the gift shops at these less popular caves prove to be cheapest souvenir buys of our trip Glass i purchased was thrice as much on riverwalk

1  Thank Sawsdad
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The Senior High tour guide did a great job telling the history of the cave. Good cave to take young kids on their first cave tour. Gravity House great for first timers. I hate to give them a bad rap but I really wish I had paid the extra money and 20 minutes & drove to the site near San Antonio.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

We really enjoyed Wonder World. We did the combo and really felt that it was a great deal. The cave tour was very informative and our tour guide was rather witty. She took the time to answer any questions and did really well with the kiddos. We especially enjoyed feeding the animals from the train ride. The peacocks were beautiful! Our whole family loved Wonder World and we would definitely recommend visiting them if you are in the area!

2  Thank ltlove76