“Wow. Just. wow.”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #166 of 288 Restaurants in San Marcos
Reviewed February 19, 2017

This establishment is unlike any other you have been to. I have never so much flavor packed into each bite, for such a low cost.
I feel as if I almost robbed the place.
The softness of the crust and bread, the viscosity of the Mozzarella cheese, and the creamy smooth sauce that goes on their product works together in a magnificent chorus to make this the best food I have ever tasted.
And if that wasn't enough, ask for the "Crazy Bread,"
You will thank me later.
These voluptuous doughy slivers of heaven are what will take your experience from above average to the family/ friend trip to one you will never forget.
The sweet nectar that they douse these in and the cheesy pellets that are ever so gracefully trickled a top made me wonder, "Is this what was actually served at the last supper?"
Finally, I cannot urge people enough to take the time out of their day, week, or life time to travel to such a great location and experience what it is like to go to the other side and come back with a new perspective on your culinary selection.