“When I'm hungry I call this Pizza Hut!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #120 of 301 Restaurants in San Marcos
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Delivery is fast,food is hot, and yummy! Pizza Hut is the Best! You can order online and get lots of their specials! They always have great deals!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 21, 2017

While on a business trip, I was looking for something easy to pick up and take back to my hotel room. I know Pizza Hut delivers, but I wanted to at least get out for a little while. Even though there were lots of people dining in and waiting for carry out (this was early Friday evening), I was greeted by a smiling, friendly staff who took my order and told me that it would be ready in about 25 minutes.

While my food was being prepared, I visited a bookstore that was right next door. After purchasing a few good books, I walked back to Pizza Hut. Even though it had only been about 15 minutes, my order was ready. This was a great experience, and of course the food was excellent!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2016

I visit about once a month and order 2 personal pan pizzas. I get pepperoni, bacon (double on bacon) and black olives. When I get them, there are only 4 or 5 little pieces of bacon. I am glad I get double because that means I'll probably get 1 or 2 pieces. They are good and do I pretty good with olives just wish they were better with the meat toopings though. I do wish they would deliver whereI live after all I AM IN the 4 mile delivery area. I also wanted a salad without cheese, but I was told they only make every morning and what they have is what they have and that's it. I do like the wings, but they have become too expensive to want to order them.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We went to this Pizza Hut on a Saturday night with a group of 33 people. We showed up at 9pm and they closed at 10. They took our order, cooked the food fast and were very friendly. We left at 10:15 and that was amazing! I highly recommend this Pizza Hut.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Went there twice - it was bad the first time but decided to give them a second chance because I love the Pizza Hut "recipe". There was only once pizza left on the buffet when we got there. Of course we thought they were bringing more out but they didn't! After several more people came in, they finally put out two more pizzas, which were gone immediately. The lettuce at the salad bar was brown, and the pastas were over-cooked, still in the tin that they were heated up in, and looked germ laden. This Pizza Hut is gross - don't go there.

Date of visit: May 2011