All reviews painted churches houston and san antonio room was clean waffles very nice stay hot tub swimming pool place to stay easy access king bed front desk staff free breakfast texas gravy stopover clerk accommodations
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Very nicely run hotel with swimming pool, gym and free breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean and quiet. Breakfast buffet even included making your own waffles (very easy) in the shape of Texas.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family in the area and staying at this hotel is very convenient. Right off interstate. Close to gas and food. Hotel lobby and common areas are always clean/well kept. We had a king suite which is a king bed along with a separate "living area" consisting of a pull-out loveseat sleeper and side chair. Room very clean and clean bathroom. I check the bed when I first come in any hotel room- pull back sheets etc. Good size tv but we did not use it. AC was working great and we slept cool just like we like it. Quiet floor even though I believe the hotel was pretty booked. It is a dog friendly hotel as we saw several people in and out with dogs, which is nice.
Awesome:: bathroom had a vent fan! That is great to have to clear out the humidity in the room.
We met up with housekeeping in the hall and they inquired if we wanted service, all we wanted was more towels and trash emptied. They immediately and courteously did so. Very nice people.
James helped us at the front desk and was nice. Lobby breakfast was clean and plentiful. All items were hot (eggs, bacon etc) We love this hotel and always have a great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed here. We are in the area regularly to visit family in Weimar. This is our go to now because we have a dog that travels with us. The place is clean and confusing great night sleep and the pup is always welcome. I’m pretty sure those are real eggs at breakfast. If they aren’t they are the best powdered eggs I’ve ever had! I was pleasantly surprised by how good breakfast was. I saw someone else say the coffee wasn’t great, but I’m pretty picky and thought it was good. Not the best, but not the worst. Good stuff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Hit the breakfast early if you want something to eat. Picky coffee folks please leave your expectations at home because you’ll be hard pressed for a decent brew. Coffee isn’t brewed by batch it comes out of some industrial machine that’s available 24/7.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Neded to be in Schulenburg for one night; I apparently got the last room in this hotel and all other hotels in Schulenburg were sold out. The bathroom was in bad need of repair and update; bottom of tub was dark grey, almost black looked disgusting; Shower head was broken, only 3 streams of wanter coming out; toilet paper falling out of wall; overall the room just ok, the bathroom disgusting. Asked to be moved, but hotel was sold out, as was the Holiday Inn next door. On top of all, the hotel usually goes for less than $100 per night, but because all hotels in Schulenburg were full, price was $250. On my next trip (if there is one) I will choose the Holiday Inn Express next door, looks much newer.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends