All reviews indoor pool comfort inn kemah boardwalk front desk pastry needed repair air conditioner waffles coffee table a great stay rooms are spacious sized room complimentary breakfast staff was friendly one night stay johnson space center cereal
Reviewed June 2, 2017

The air conditioner didn't cool. The bed was hard, the pillows were uncomfortable. The bathroom had the visitors before used wash cloth hanging over the shower curtain. The tv in the Jacuzzi area did not work. No discount offered at checkout when I told the manager about the issues but gave 1500 points on rewards. It was a nice visit but just disappointed. I figured a free night on next visit or a refund of some type would have been a better way to take care of a repeat customers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded June 3, 2017

Thank you for taking your time on your busy day to let us know about your stay. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction! I have addressed the issues you have brought to our attention with the staff! I hope the next time you are looking for a hotel in Seabrook, TX we will see you again!

Reviewed June 1, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Rooms were not ready at 2:00 PM check in time. Most days not enough towels and wash clothes were left for 2 people. Bathroom faucet was loose and needed repair.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded June 3, 2017

Thank you for taking your time on your busy day to let us know about your stay. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction! I have addressed the issues you have brought to our attention with the staff! The check-in time at our hotel is 3:00 pm I apologize if your were misinformed and inconveineced! I hope the next time you are looking for a hotel in Seabrook, TX we will see you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded June 6, 2017

Reviewed May 27, 2017

The breakfast is lacking. Cereal, yougurt and some fruit and coffee was horrible. They ran out of the fruit I liked. Rooms were not ready at 4 pm. And the next day they were not clean at 3:00. They did not leave ANY bath towels, and the one they left was damp and it was the one we used that morning. TV kept going out.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded June 6, 2017

Thank you for taking your time on your busy day to let us know about your stay. I am pleased to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction! I have addressed the issues you have brought to our attention with the staff! I hope the next time you are looking for a hotel in Seabrook, TX we will see you again!