Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$127
ComfortSuites
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$193
US$189
Official Hotel
Super 8 by Wyndham South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$102
US$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$180
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$184
US$131
US$119
US$155
US$144
Hotels.com
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$267
US$257
US$197
US$180
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

The long list of why you should avoid this place is hard to start. I guess I'll start with the grounds themselves. The parking lot is full of potholes and trash is littered about the place. There are bags of trash left in the walkways and swampy pools of water everywhere from leaking pipes. The ice machine is always out and the rooms smell off. They don't clean the rooms until maybe five or six at night and the hotel is constantly noisy with kids running up the stairs till midnight and shouting from the pool area. The wifi never worked for more than five minutes at a time and the rooms are dim and uncomfortable. The free breakfast is a box of cereal and a gallon of milk left on the counter in the office. That's what I get for trying Priceline's express deal!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mary G
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

First off the rooms are dirty. The pool had so much chlorine in it, it was like pouring hot sauce in your eyes! So after our few minutes in the pool we got out and used the 3 towels that were in our 4 person room. I walked to the front desk to ask for more towels and was informed I could walk to the laundry and ask for them, then when I did I was told I had to bring my dirty towels first so I walked back to the room got those brought them back to exchange asked for a 4th towel since there were 4 people in our room and was told no there's only 3 towels allowed per room! The service was horrible the room was dirty and the pool was terrible I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me to!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank cheermom0322
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. When we arrived there were a lot of people hanging out in the parking lot and grilling and it was kind of loud. Checked in and staff had everything ready for us and were very nice. The room was average as expected but was clean and mostly well kept. I wasn't sure about all the noise, however once it was quiet hours everything was quiet and had no problems throughout the night. The hotel isn't right on the beach but definitely within short walking distance which was nice. Only problem was housekeeping didn't come until sometime after 6 and even then only replaced the towels. Beds were left unmade and floors unswept. However I would stay here again and we enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed May 18, 2015 via mobile

Every time we go to the island we use a different hotel, its way to ugly and gross and prices are going ridiculously high, so i found this one and really enjoyed it, will be going bak and this will be our new go to hotel at the island, for me and my entire family!.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Irene R
Reviewed April 27, 2015

The room was nice for the price. It was clean. I had wi-fi in the room. They served a continental breakfast in the morning. It is not a resort to hang out at, but great for a place to sleep and then head to the beach!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family