Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$127
ComfortSuites
Super 8 by Wyndham South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$189
Official Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$190
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$205
Hotels.com
US$131
US$119
Hotels.com
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$267
US$257
US$217
US$180
US$155
US$144
HIExpress.com
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 16, 2015

For under $30 I was very skeptical about staying in this hotel. Normally you get what you pay for in life. The room and beds were clean and it is a good value in the off season. We moved after the second night because the pool and Jacuzzi were not maintained at all. I didn't mind for the price but for an additional $5 we found the Super 8 which had an outdoor Jacuzzi and some elliptical and tread mills in their somewhat gym. You can't go wrong in South Padre Island in November. The prices mimic Mexico.

Room Tip: Typical Motel set up
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

This was so much better than we expected. We were prepared for a genuine economic experience with bugs and just a bed. The staff was friendly though, the room was decent, the bathroom was clean and the pool was fun. I was surprised that the cheapest room even had a kitchenette. The breakfast is small, basically just cereal and oatmeal but again, for the price it was fine. It's about priorities. If you'd rather spend your money on a nice hotel, don't stay here. If you'd rather spend your money on activities and experiencing the island, this is a great economic way to stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley R
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

The long list of why you should avoid this place is hard to start. I guess I'll start with the grounds themselves. The parking lot is full of potholes and trash is littered about the place. There are bags of trash left in the walkways and swampy pools of water everywhere from leaking pipes. The ice machine is always out and the rooms smell off. They don't clean the rooms until maybe five or six at night and the hotel is constantly noisy with kids running up the stairs till midnight and shouting from the pool area. The wifi never worked for more than five minutes at a time and the rooms are dim and uncomfortable. The free breakfast is a box of cereal and a gallon of milk left on the counter in the office. That's what I get for trying Priceline's express deal!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mary G
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

First off the rooms are dirty. The pool had so much chlorine in it, it was like pouring hot sauce in your eyes! So after our few minutes in the pool we got out and used the 3 towels that were in our 4 person room. I walked to the front desk to ask for more towels and was informed I could walk to the laundry and ask for them, then when I did I was told I had to bring my dirty towels first so I walked back to the room got those brought them back to exchange asked for a 4th towel since there were 4 people in our room and was told no there's only 3 towels allowed per room! The service was horrible the room was dirty and the pool was terrible I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me to!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank cheermom0322
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. When we arrived there were a lot of people hanging out in the parking lot and grilling and it was kind of loud. Checked in and staff had everything ready for us and were very nice. The room was average as expected but was clean and mostly well kept. I wasn't sure about all the noise, however once it was quiet hours everything was quiet and had no problems throughout the night. The hotel isn't right on the beach but definitely within short walking distance which was nice. Only problem was housekeeping didn't come until sometime after 6 and even then only replaced the towels. Beds were left unmade and floors unswept. However I would stay here again and we enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends