“Restaurant in need of new attitude”
Review of PadreRitaGrill

PadreRitaGrill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Reading through many of the reviews you'll find some people having good visits with many people not enjoying their meals. I was one of the people that did not enjoy my meal

3  Thank kcpetcare

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I tend to like this restaurant, but I not the décor so much. Your food order is placed super fast since the wait staff has hand held computers, you should never get a mixed up order. The live music was the correct level and you could still talk over it. Food came all correct and the servers attentive.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

First of all I would really like to know if the restaurant is owned by the same people as last year. Last year was amazing, right down to the free "snow bird" dinner. My spouse and I went into the restaurant two days ago. We immediately were met by a VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, a man and a woman. "Sit wherever you like," they said. NOTE: There was maybe only one other party in the restaurant, before 5:00 and they were ladies playing some games together, seemed to be all done dining. So my spouse and I found a corner but the changing lights made it very hard to read the menu so went to another table, though it had a glass on it and a highchair at it with a couple pitchers in the seat of it. The table was not cleaned but the light was better to read the menu. A worker briefly glanced over, that was it, the menus were already on the previous table. The worker then commenced to clean another table off, NOT OURS!!! IN FACT, though a worker glanced over, NO ONE made ANY effort to come to wait on us AT ALL! And we probably were the only ones needing to be waited on. They knew we were there, unless they have really bad memories, they warmly welcomed us in. So we left. You can't order if no one will wait on you. We don't have a desire to come back, but we may if our friends decide to dine and invite us. I spose they deserve a second chance. But we just CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL!!! Welcome us so warmly and promptly FORGET we are there. And they could see us as we were almost the only customers in there.

5  Thank 13Snowbird
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We've been coming here for two winters now and the food and service are still top notch. We love steak night best of all. The music is relaxing and very good.

1  Thank Puretex
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Great place for cold beer & shrimp.
The shrimp are fresh, and there is live music.

IT IS somewhat dated, and dark inside.
The restroom could be renovated...

The service was good and friendly.
I would return.