See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2018

So, as we arrive we see some very questionable people sifting around throughout the hotel. We were staying for two nights and already paid the for the first night. My wife ask if we can check out the room before we commit for the next night. The man at the front says yes, and he said please let me know within 30 minutes, okay no problem, surely it won't take that long. So we go to the room, and before i can put my luggage down, there is a knock and its this little wanabe looking thug that's asking me about my room, and saying we need to come pay now. So, i get in the elevator with this guy and ask him what is the bleeping problem and he says, well my boss says you need to pay for the room or leave, apparently he thought we were going to try to stay in the room for free, or possibly he just wanted us to secure the other night or he was going to give the room to someone else for the weekend and i suppose give us our money back for the first, lol...doubt it. So that rubbed me the wrong way, i went ahead and paid since my party of five, three children, niece and infant, including wife were so tired. the stove didn't work, the toilet paper was empty, the air conditioner barely blew anything out, i give this place a 1 or 2 just because if i was here with buddies drunk, then it would work, other than that, this place is ghetto, everyone staying there was ghetto and i grew up in the hood, so if i think this place is crap then trust me. thanks, we'll never come here again.

Room Tip: don't go here
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeremy W
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I was a little hesitant about staying at such an inexpensive hotel but I was pleasantly surprised! Very nice and clean rooms, courteous staff and great pool and hot tub. I recommend Blue Bay and I plan on going back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a very clean, quiet room with a balcony over looking the pool & bay. After a long day exploring you just sank in to the beds.

We enjoyed the pool & hot tub!

The hot water pressure was a super plus!

Room had a fridge & microwave as well.

Kevin and his staff were friendly and helpful.

Close to many local hot spots. No frills but a great economical place to stay!

Would visit again... Hopefully soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Carpet in room was disgusting. Milk at breakfast bar was spoiled one morning. The front desk attendant took it away and never replaced it. The deck facing the bay was nice but unfortunately it was right over pool and was very noisy and it needed to be scrubbed . We would not book there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RoseC1295
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 Nights. Friendly Services. I ended up picking the hotel for its view of the bay. Enjoyed the pool, they had bbq pits. which was nice for us. we love to cookout. Quick to attend to our needs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family