See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2018

I have Stay here every time I come to South Padre 2-5 Days each year.. Very Good WIFI.. Clean Rooms, Very nice FREE Breakfast with Fresh Tasting Food.. Breakfast area and Check in area Clean and well Lighted. Same Friendly Employee's though out the years.. Just a good Value & Quieted place, Next Door is a Play area for Small to big kids including a Basketball hoop.. Never had a Problem & Great Location.

Room Tip: All Rooms have INSIDE Doors Only.. First Floor as there is only steps to Second Floor.. But Second Floor Quilter
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2018

Room was clean and well prepared. It had working microwave and mini fridge. Staff were very nice, accommodating, and helpful. Breakfast could do better; not much but can't complain for the price! Overall, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zuberi A
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

A great place to stay, great rooms. Good Breakfast. Very friendly staff. Beds were comfy enjoyed the pool with the family.The rooms were spacious , iron was in room there is a mini fridge and microwave in the room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed May 30, 2017

1st they gave me a room looked like there was a fight or murder in it, holes in the walls and box springs all dirty from vomit, c*m maybe etc...I got upgraded to a bigger room, it was better. One of the bed's box spring was broken, I had to put ice bucket underneath to make it even. Night table not stable - shakes left to right big time.
AC was good, TV was good but kinda small for the room.
No hangers, they do not even provide if you ask for them, he said people steal them. Bring your hangers.
Breakfast 6-9 a.m is poor, no fruits - no yogurt - no cheese - it is not worth to wake up early for it.
No coffee machines in rooms, and only time u can get coffee is during breakfast time. I had to go buy my coffee outside hotel, they do not even keep a pre-made coffee in the lobby. There is no Starbucks on the island, I had to go to Hilton hotel to find a Starbucks. oh well!
Cleaning ladies do good job keeping the place clean.
Pool is tiny and small.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and i booked a last minute trip to island inn south padre island hotel with our two small children. After one night stay we had a malfunction with our fire alarm going off at 3am. The fire alarm was removed from our room since it coundnt be fixed on site. It was never replaced. My husband went to discuss the situation with hotel management and was treated disrespectfully. Later in the evening when we returned to our room, we walked apon the staff exiting our room only to find that our room had been ruffled through. And this was hours after cleaning staff had come and destroyed my make up bag and husbands toiletry bag soaking them in water. I have never felt so violated in my life. And it seems to be that the neighboring rooms are acquainted with the staff. I confronted the two men and asked if they had just been in our room and all they did is laugh in my face. Unfortunately the one summer vacation that my family is available to have has now been turned in to a long sleepless night to insure the safety of our children.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family