See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2018

The building is well kept, mostly quiet, room cleaning keeps the rooms spotless. Breakfast starts at 9, the dining space is crowded and there are limited choices. The property is close to beach access, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the Flamingo Inn frequently over the years and have never been disappointed. While it might be a bit dated, the friendly staff and the clean rooms keep us coming back. The beds are always comfortable and the extras in the room are appreciated. Thanks Flamingo Inn for making the 14 - 16 hour drive worth it!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank S C
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

4 of us girls spent the weekend in South Padre and stayed at the Flamingo Inn. We had a great stay. It was within walking distance from the beach, liquor store, ice cream, souvenirs, and many restaurants. The pool was small, but suited our purposes of relaxing in the evening. They gave us adjoining rooms so we didn't miss out on anything the rest of the group was doing. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, refrigerator and microwave decent, bathrooms clean and a good size, TV and AC worked well.
We drove the island and looked at some of the other hotels we were debating on booking and were glad we chose the Flamingo because of its location.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I stay at this hotel one night , I meat with friend for a school reunion , and when I went to register the staff at the desk was very rude with me asking if all my friend was going to be in my room . Also the next day the breakfast was very poor and she was not very happy with us there , when we comeback to check out the key was already cancel , so we had to go and ask for help for go in and take our luggage . I desire to go to other hotel almost same price better service and excellent breakfast . La Quinta .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TESORITOCA
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

The clerk who first checked us in was very courteous and even let us check in before the official check in time. However, when I called and asked for an extra blanket, the clerk (not the previous one) said "no. I'm not allowed to give extra blankets." I've stayed in numerous hotels and have never EVER been denied an extra blanket. Horrible.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family