Review Highlights
rentals

very nice people. service was great. we rented 2 bikes for the kids to ride around and rented 1... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
counrtygrl3
Pittsburg, Texas
Groupon Did Me Right with This Place

Reviewed April 2, 2018
Spary09
San Antonio, Texas

All reviews golf cart two hours seater shop blast fun
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I bought my coupon and showed it to the guy at the register. He then instructed some other guy to show my boyfriend and I the kart we were gonna be using. The guy went directly to the ones who were up at the front without saying a word (not the one that showed on the coupon) so we just assumed that they were hooking us up with better ones. Turned out, that at the end of our time they were overcharging us for using the karts we used. I told the man at the register that I showed him my coupon and the other guy took us directly to other karts. When the man at the register asked the guy if this was true, he looked at me and told him "they chose that one". It made me furious and I ended up talking to the owner on the phone just to get insulted and disrespected.

Date of experience: June 2017
8  Thank Lily V
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I got a groupon before our visit and found this place. I always said I wanted to rent a golf cart and drive around so this trip we did. Our groupon was a super price but the prices here are not high anyway. We rented for two hours a 4 seater. It was alot of fun. Be careful on the main road as drivers don't see you and don't realize you have no handling manuverability. We saw some hilarious sights. Bring the tunes and blast them it gets everyone dancing. Golf cart worked great, people were really friendly and helpful definitely will rent again from them.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Spary09
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Had so much fun, i rent this for just an hour, they have great and affordable prize, i sincerily will come back and rent another one next time i vome visit south padre island

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank abigailh598
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

This is the way to travel around the Island. We rented a 6 seater and had so much fun, plus it's easy to find a parking spot lol.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to go and have fun great prices awesome customer service... very friendly staff and variety of choices

Will return in future .. definitely recommending this place

Date of experience: April 2017