“Awesome restaurant!”

Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 114
Description: Savor the freshest Stone Crab direct from our own fisheries, and our fresh-catch weekly updated seafood menu. Enjoy tender, juicy steaks grilled to perfection and over 100 fine wines and full bar.
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely fabulous. I have been to other locations with my girlfriend on multiple occasions and we have never been displeased. Food is awesome and the service is great. We will always come back to Trulucks!

Thank J. Scott L
There are newer reviews for Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Trulucks delivers a consistent and high quality experience. Great wine list and service is outstanding!!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience. Luke, the General Manager went above and beyond to make our night memorable. Great service tonight, great food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Hilton hotel next to Trulucks and decided to try it for dinner. We were seated without a reservation on a Thursday night. Our waiter AJ was an absolute delight and helped guide us through a wonderful dining experience. It started by finding a great wine. We described what we preferred in a wine and he made a recommendation. We loved what he suggested and it went great with our calamari starter and meals of lobster and swordfish. The food was excellent with wonderful flavors and presentation. At the end of the meal we tried a desert sampler. Of the three deserts, the carrot cake was the best by far.

Overall this is a great place to eat if you love seafood. And don't forget the carrot cake! Just keep in mind the food here is a bit pricey but worth the cost to me.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We usually save going to Truluck's for a special occasion, or a splurge night. It is the most expensive restaurant in the area. Last night it took us over 2.5 hours to get out of there. I believe our entrees were served at the 2 hour mark. By then, we couldn't get out of there quick enough. My wife was served a "hassellback potato" that was under cooked, bland, and looked like a turd. I asked them, how could they possibly, in good conscience, put that on a plate. We have always had a manager come by our table, not last night. Never saw him once, until I complained when I was leaving. And, when I complained, he didn't even offer a free dessert. I spent $450 for a meal and it appeared to me, that management could care less. This place has really gone down hill, such a shame.

1  Thank Nothing_Personal2