“Great Fresh Seafood!!!”

Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 171 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 114
Description: Savor the freshest Stone Crab direct from our own fisheries, and our fresh-catch weekly updated seafood menu. Enjoy tender, juicy steaks grilled to perfection and over 100 fine wines and full bar.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is a great place to go for Happy Hour - great drinks and Fresh seafood!! Live music in the lounge area. Seafood is super fresh and fantastic menu. Great service and outstanding management who really care about having happy customers!!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We arrived early so that we could enjoy the live music and a cocktail before dinner. The bar area was crowded but a table was available. The waitress was quick to clear the table and provide a fresh table cloth. The drink menu listed several interesting drinks. I enjoyed the Caipirinha. I had requested a quiet table out of the way of traffic and far from the kitchen for a date night experience. I was not disappointed. We were seated at a lovely booth and there were rose petals scattered on the table. It was such a simple but elegant touch to creating the romantic atmosphere that I was hoping for. Our waiter was excellent! His knowledge of the wine list was impressive as he recommended a wine that would compliment our entrée selections. My date chose the Crab Claws and I chose the Hawaiian Ahi Tuna- both were delicious. The dessert presentation of their version of a Baked Alaska was perfectly executed. It put a smile on everyone's face and was just the right amount to split with the other couple. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful meal.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Reminds of a Chicago style chop house, but location is in a shopping center and sandwiched between a bookstore, hotel and another restaurant. I was taken there for a special night by friends and was frankly embarrassed by the pricing for what we got. I love crab, the the crab was water logged and not as fresh as I would have liked. Forget about ordering wine - you need a bank loan to get a bottle. The atmosphere was nice, but not THAT nice...

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely fabulous. I have been to other locations with my girlfriend on multiple occasions and we have never been displeased. Food is awesome and the service is great. We will always come back to Trulucks!

Thank J. Scott L
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Trulucks delivers a consistent and high quality experience. Great wine list and service is outstanding!!