“Beware of this place!!”

Urban Air Trampoline Park
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Southlake
Reviewed 17 August 2012

12 yr old daughter broke foot there Friday and no help from any staff even after friend went to get ice! It was a small fracture so she wasn't sitting there screaming but still. She sat there for 45 minutes until we got there w/out NOT EVEN ONE urban air employee coming up to her!! So the poor girl sat there by herself while no one helped her or called me (her mom) HORRIBLE!! This place had the worst customer service from beginning to end! Sooo rude they wouldn't apologize or give money back. They were rude even when we got there to check in. Moms....don't let ur kids Go here. It is unsafe!!!!

9  Thank Myfivepeeps
Mnskb101, Owner at Urban Air Trampoline Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

We are sorry to hear about your daughter’s injury and hope she recovers quickly. We apologize if you feel the situation was not handled correctly, however there are some inconsistencies in your story which I would like to address. First, we take safety very seriously. We make every effort to keep Urban Air the safest environment possible. With regards to your daughter, she was checked on over 3 separate times by the Urban Air Staff after she was given an ice pack. Furthermore, as you may recall you took the kids out to the car and then came back into the park and requested a refund which we gave you. Again, we greatly apologize if your customer service experience at Urban Air was below par and we will make every effort to improve it. We hope you can accept this apology and come back to enjoy Urban Air Trampoline Park in the future.

Best wishes,

Urban Air Management

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Located just off FM1709 in a commercial area, Urban Air is a jumping place. literally. Busiest on Fridays and saturday, according to staff, it's always got a good crowd having fun.

The jumping areas are subdivided, with lots of observation areas for parents to sit in and watch their kids get totally tired out. They have an age 7 and under area (until after about 9PM) that's completely seperate from the other area, and very good for young learners. The main area is a huge matrix of trampolines with inclined ones at the edge. There is also an arena area for dodgeball games (harder than you think), a single long trampoline for tumbling and such and "The Pit". The pit is three parallel pairs of trampolines that lead to a huge pit filled with soft foam cubes. Jumping in is a blast, but getting out is a real chore...rolling to get up top of the cubes and swimming out is popular.

Lockers are available, either provide an ID or pay $6 ($5 returned) and get a small padlock and key.

Concessions are very simply, but they have standard bottles of water for just $1. That's a refreshing change from places that hike the price of water to crazy levels. They even have a couple of water fountains right next to there concessions sale point. Outside food and drink generally is prohibited...but parties may be an exception.

The party tables were almost full, and it's obviously a popular spot for them.

4  Thank UKLaTxDuck
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Nice, clean entertainment. They place great music, well supervised without being overboard. My kids, (9 and 12) loved coming here. They charge by the hour. We stayed two and it was sufficient. They also have lots of places for parents to observe and an area for younger jumpers. Overall I was impressed and would return. My only complaint is they need to do something about the parking situation. They have a sign that says not to park across the street or you could be towed. Perhaps they could cut some kind of deal with the the owners because they are in dire need at peak time to accomodate their customers. That said, still a wonderful establishment.

2  Thank trustme096
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We had been to the other trampoline park in Plano several times. I have a 4 yr old, 8 yr old, and 12 year old. For my childrens ages Urban Air was a perfect place. Much better layout and choice of fun for everyone including my 4 year old who has always wanted to jump in the foam pit but never been able to because of age restrictions at the other business. The staff of older kids had great attitudes and seem to have fun working there. I would HIGHLY recommend Urban Air and we will definitely be making several trips back

3  Thank Gregg1912
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I took my family to the Park and we all had a blast. I was also pleasantly surprised at the level of supervision to ensure safety on the trampolines. I highly recommend this Park if you are looking for a safe place for your children. Also, very affordable.

4  Thank polozola