“Best Place to Shop for Groceries...”
Review of Central Market

Central Market
Ranked #8 of 169 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I've shopped at Central Market for over 10 years. While their are several grocery stores just 5 minutes away, I travel 30+ minutes to Central Market (Southlake). I love their meat and seafood departments. The produce is ALWAYS Fresh!!! Over the years, I have met some very friendly employees and some " not so friendly" ones. I've witnessed some Health Violations and some Passiveness. All-in-all, it's a great place to shop. I've learned how to avoid the mean/rude employees...hold conversations with the nice ones....and overlook the things that don't affect me directly.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

It is amazing to shop here, with so many wonderful food finds. The produce is beautiful and the cheeses, olives, meats, flowers....and OMG, the breads!!

As well as a great place to shop, I often jump in to grab some lunch or breakfast to go, on my way to work.

Hot breakfast burritos, really good bagels, pre-wrapped half sandwiches...all freshly made and ready to go.

I don't often buy dinner there, but they have pre portioned meals, proteins, and sides as well.

The coffee bar has flavored coffees and teas, and there is a hot meal section with good menu offerings for eating in, or carry out.

Granted, they can be pricey, but there are options for every budget. Never disappointed with quality or taste.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We enjoy visiting the market. The food is well displayed. The employees are pleasant. It's a tad pricey... but you can always find the things other markets don't carry

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Well run, very fresh produce and excellent meats. Their wine selection is also outstanding. Shop here all the time - you can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Today was my first experience in a Central Market and it was amazing. Kelly in the meat department was such an amazing advocate for the company. She showed me everything and more, she even sent me home with things to try. I mentioned to her that it was my first time and she told me all the things I should look at, the events that happen yearly and even have me a background of the company! I was already amazed walking in but Kelly pushed it over the edge and deserves recognition. She also did all of this with a giant smile on her face and with excitement to fill me in. I will be back because of her.