All reviews waffles older hotel taking care worked great nice breakfast desk clerk other hotels comfortable bed would stay here again short stay clean hotel excellent hotel houston shape hurricane
Reviewed August 31, 2018

My stay at this hotel was completely unplanned. I had just had a horrible car wreck and I arrived at La Quinta with no car and in tears. Donna was manning the front desk and she immediately took care of me. She made sure I got a room at a good rate and plenty of toiletries to get me through my stay. She also called to check up on me because i had been so distraught. The property is going through some work and getting some much needced TLC, but I will return to this location because they are smart enough to hire Donna.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Peter C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our location.
We are always striving to improve our hotel and therefore we often perform partial remodeling of our facility.

We look forward of seeing you on your next visit to our hotel

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Enjoyed staying at this hotel for a week. Neat and clean facility. Room was nice with a TV, Microwave, and Refrigerator. Enjoyed the breakfast in the mornings. Free home baked cookies Monday through Thursday.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to take our online survey and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks again,

Ornella
FDSR II

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Nice but older hotel. The staff is great!! First time ever I received a call in my room asking if everything was to my liking!! Very impressive that Donna at front desk was that thoughtful!! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Peter C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Larry,
Thanks for the kind words. I will pass them on.
So glad that you enjoyed our staff and your stay.
Thanks for letting us know.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.
Thanks,

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We needed a place to stay overnight while our home AC was being repaired. We also needed a place that accepted pets, as we have a dog whose breed cannot handle high heat and humidity. It was very easy to get a room here of the size we needed. The hotel interior and our room was nice, tidy, and clean. I'd definitely stay here again if the need arose. Staff very friendly, professional, and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
PeterTexasNY, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Ms. Laura,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate it !
We always welcome our four legged friends !
Very happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our staff.
We are very proud of them.
Please come back and visit us again soon.
Thanks,

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Our A/C unit went out and we thought we could handle the heat - turns out 86 degrees is unbearable with Houston humidity. We checked into LaQuinta at 11:20 PM because it was the only hotel near us that would accept our two dogs WITHOUT a deposit or extra pet fee. Thank you for giving us ALL shelter from the heat.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Peter C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

NixiePixie,
We are always glad to help !
All La Quintas nationwide are pet friendly.
We love our four legged friends.
Thanks for the kind words.
Please visit us again soon !