All reviews indoor pool front desk walking distance online check hot tub room was clean breakfast items great hotel on duty waffles very nice stay average hotel complimentary breakfast recommend this hotel comfortable hotel would stay here again off the highway
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 7 nights while visiting family in the local area. The staff was very pleasant and professional. The room was clean with comfortable beds. The free breakfast was very good with plenty of selections and the 24 hour coffee bar was very good. Ample parking and an indoor pool added to our very pleasant stay.

We'd highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday. From beginning to end the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Great location with attractions all around. Indoor pool and hot tub. Really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018

As a Hilton Honors member I travel quite a bit and often shop for hotels that are safe, close to where I work/visit staff. I look for cleanliness, well lit parking lots at night to park my rental car. I enjoy the Hilton brands because they treat me like a valued member!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a family get together . The hotel was easy to find with the convenience of a Chinese buffet restaurant, Hooters and IHOP all in walking distance. The hotel was clean and the rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable.The free breakfast was the average hotel menu, sausage ,eggs ,fruit and waffles nothing spectacular but it was free so no complaints.the pool is indoor and it was very clean. I was quite pleased with this hotel and I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Only issue is that the room and the hallways have a nasty smell to them, might want to fix that. Other than that check in was smooth and so was check out. Amber checked us in late at night and checked us out in the morning as well. Very sweet young lady she deserves a raise working late by herself is not very safe pregnant. Breakfast was very good as usual.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family