All reviews social hour great hotel movie theater breakfast buffet one bedroom suite media room close vicinity separate bathroom convenient location boiled eggs courteous staff business travel comfortable rooms clean facility walking distance waffles tuesday
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at Staybridge Suites before and always enjoy them. We were recognized as platinum members upon arrival and upgraded to a very nice suite. It was very spacious and neat. The breakfast buffet was great as always-good variety of food and options. Each afternoon when we returned there was a plate of cookies out for guests which was a nice touch. Although we did not have our dog with us this time, we have in the past which is very appreciated.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

It was a pleasure having you at Staybridge Suites Stafford-Sugar Land, and we thank you for being a Platinum Member. We're glad you enjoyed your room upgrade and we're delighted to know your stay was nothing less than exceptional. Our goal is to provide our valued guests with personalized service so we appreciate knowing we are on the right track. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Reserved a one bedroom suite with king bed well in advance of arrival and received confirmation. Upon arrival, was given a studio with a queen bed. Went back to front desk, stated this is not what I reserved and was told my only option was a studio with a king. I asked if the property actually had one bedroom suites and was told they are all sold out. When I stated that since I am getting a lesser room than I paid for, I was told that it is the same rate (it is not) and that I should be happy because I got a really great rate. Staybridge should have alerted me in advance that they were sold out versus confirming that I was getting what I paid for, not charged for me for a room I did not receive, and if there was some sort of last minute screw up, they should have at least charged me something less since I got a studio. Since this was a complete rip-off I won't ever book a Staybridge property again, but if you choose to do so, call ahead regardless of your email confirmation to ensure that you actually receive the room you paid for versus the bait and switch.

Room tip: Book at another hotel
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear John M,

Thank you for taking the time to share a few details from your recent stay with us. Again we sincerely apologize for the trouble you experienced as we worked to sort out the confusion regarding your reservation. Issues such as these are uncharacteristic of our hotel and please be assured that we are taking every action possible to prevent these issues moving forward. As our guest you deserved the absolute best experience we have to offer which upsets me even further that we've left you feeling the way you do. I'd ask that you please contact me at the hotel directly in hopes we can fully resolve this matter. Again we truly appreciate your decision to stay with us. I hope to hear from you soon.

In hospitality,

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Remember your first tiny apartment where you merely had a kitchen, a little living room, a bathroom, and a bed? Before you collected a bunch of extraneous junk? This is exactly what this room reminded me of.

Yet, we had everything we needed. It was like I walked into a dream of living simply.

There was a good sized refrigerator, efficient kitchen with pots, pans, plates, cups, and whatever else you'd need to make a quick meal. I love that we had access to recipes from Carla Hall which were designed to work with the cooking implements available in the room. What a nice touch! Had we stayed longer they would have been happily used.

The staff was extremely friendly and found us a room that had been serviced already, allowing us to check in early.

The room was clean and the design of the room and the common spaces were very tidy and modern. Things such as coffee tables which doubled as storage made me appreciate the utility of the room which hid a generous amount of space.

We slept well; the beds and pillows were comfy and we didn't hear any noise from the other rooms or hallways.

Breakfast was a wide variety of food and was kept well-stocked. The pool (although we didn't get a chance to use it) looked inviting.

The hotel has social receptions and although there weren't any the night we stayed, they sounded fun. There was also a media room and if I *really* wanted to pretend to travel back in time, all I needed to do was see how old some of the movies were ;). Hellooooo VHS tapes!! (there was a smart tv with USB connection available which matched rest of the modern amenities).

It really had all the basics we could want or need, plus a courteous staff. It was just what we were looking for.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you for rating your stay at Staybridge Suites Stafford-Sugar Land highly! We are happy to know you enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer, including our great staff and suites! We hope you both will come back to see us soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We had a suite, time we walked in the room, I think I heard sweet humming. The staff was so polite and friendly. Everything we needed to do was in walking distance. We came down for a concert, and the venue was only 5 minutes away. So many places to eat and shop. The shower was awesome and the separate bedroom made it even better.

Room tip: Try the suite, you will not be disappointed.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Debraj, thanks so much for the excellent review of the Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford-Sugar Land. We are delighted to know you had an amazing stay and that you loved our friendly staff. Many thanks for highlighting our convenient location, which was perfect for you to attend the concert. We appreciate your great feedback and hope to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I often park my cars in sports at the end of row. To protect it from car doors and people parking closely to it. I always back in when parking. I often drive a large pick-up truck and so I am not backing the bumper over a sidewalk I try to park in spots lined by fences, curbs or landscaping. I share all of this to say hotel bushes and trees are often overgrown and scratch the sides, back and sometimes even the roof of my truck. This hotel keeps their landscape well trimmed and I don’t have to worry about the bushes and trees scratching my car. I very much appreciate the effort this property has taken to keep the bushes and tree limbs form encroaching into the parking area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HammondShaun
00gc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post such a nice review online. Impressing our guests is our top priority, so we are glad that you were left with a good impression. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford-Sugar Land.