“Awesome Hotel”

Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I stayed at the hotel for a business meeting that was being held in Sugarland. The location to Sugarland is great. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They should have more breakfast variety but overall I recommend Sleep Inn to anyone young or old. I even added another day because I was at peace. Very quiet and soothing.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank HarrisTravelAgency
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Since you've been away we have added more HOT breakfast items for you to choose from. Be sure and check them out on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2010

This is a very nice upscale hotel. I had a couple of problems which may be unique to my room, which lead to my low rating. The hotel appears to be clean and well managed. Everything seemed great until I got out of my bed. There was a leak (from the bathtub), and the carpetting on one side of the bed was very wet. The room did not stink. In addition, the computer service in the business center was poor. On the positive side the breakfast was much above average. I reported the wet carpet to the desk and they assured me that the problem would be corrected.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank TOG11
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

The busted pipe inside the wall has been corrected. We thank you and await your next visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

We had a suite on the first floor and it was nice. The room was clean but they apparently don't move anything to vacuum or dust because I dropped something between the chair and the desk and when I reached for it and got some dust bunnies too. They did allow us to check in early without any charge and the lady who did our check in was very friendly. I booked on the Choice hotel website and got a really good deal with my AAA card. The internet was a little slow but worked for what we needed. The room was good size and the breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast. The only complaint I had was the pull out sofa didn't have any blankets and the front desk had a hard time finding some for me. I would stay here again though.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Thank you for informing us your your visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2010

I booked two rooms. One is for me and my son, another is for my parents in law. The hotel is clean. The swimming pool is good. The location is good for me since it is not far away from my friend's house and also the Chinese food/supermarket, where we plan to have a good dinner & lunch. The lady ( I should write down her name) in the reception is extremely well and in a very good services.

The only drawback is that I pick the room just beside the electricity room, which does have a noise almost for a whole night. I was tired that night and did not report this right away to ask for a room change. I did mentioned this to a gentlemen in the reception next day before i left. I was told that they will figure out why.

If you will pick a room far from any electricity room, it will be a nice stay for this inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

All issues have been corrected and we have made several property upgrade since you've been away. We look forward to showing them to you on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 December 2009

This is a hotel located among a bunch of hotels and restaurants along the 59 freeway. This hotel is located behind many of the hotels along the freeway. It may be more difficult to find and it is in a quiet location. My stay was excellent. This hotel is superior to most Sleep Inns. The breakfast was particularly good. The hotel has a business center, indoor pools, and exercise center. The rooms are small but adequate. The hotel is very clean. If I could get this place at a good price I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank TOG11
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

It is great to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our location. Should you need special pricing we have corporate rates available. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2009

This was a nice little hotel in a clump of five or six of them right off 59. Seemed comparable or better than the others, and was a fair bit cheaper as well. Smooth and friendly check-in late at night, which isn't always the case. The breakfast was better than most hotels include for free nowadays. Free wireless internet was a plus as well.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank parkerhbljones
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Our goal is to remain resonably priced with an award winning hospitality heart. Thanks Again!

Reviewed 3 January 2009

This is a very nice hotel in a somewhat industrial area in Houston. The hotel is very clean, quiet, and safe. The staff is friendly and helpful. Price was reasonable. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank DocAdvil
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
0.3 km away
1.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Houston - Stafford
0.6 km away
Courtyard Houston Sugar Land

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford? Share your experiences!