All reviews great hotel business trip would definitely stay here again breakfast was excellent business center recommend this hotel easy access the hotel staff comfortable beds omelet front desk staff enjoyed my stay hgi houston walmart keurig housekeeping
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I enjoyed our stay here. Great location, close to the mall, shops and fun. Our room was clean and comfortable, friendly staff and a good breakfast buffet. I would stay here again when I come to this area!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I stay at this property several times each year and have never had a problem. On this stay they were upgrading the WIFI in the middle of the week. They only notified incoming guests that day, and never notified guests that were already there. While I was in the middle of some important work, the WIFI was cut off for about 90 minutes. When I asked why the existing guests were left notices in our rooms, I was told I guess we could have done that. Poor, poor planning by management.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable stay, great breakfast and good amenities. Comfortable bed - clean space, in room coffee tea setup machine and a mini fridge is always appreciated. No complaints.
Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We were very pleased with this hotel. The staff was wonderful, the cleanliness was great. Breakfast was great. I was very happy with my stay. $6 uber to the Smart Financial center and $6 uber to Town Square. Very convenient. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Alfonso the manager was very helpful, he made sure we knew every event around us and all the nice locations to see. Food was delicious and location of the hotel was perfect for the concert hall near by.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family