“Have breakfast, brunch or lunch at Bagel Express”
Review of Bagel Express

Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Sunday mornings are special at Bagel Express. We visit with friends, make new friends and have a delicious meal(cannot beat the Challah French Toast anywhere!!). Because we a frequent clients, we get to know the staff and the staff is familiar with what we like and how we want the meal prepared. Even Blossom, our Basset Hound, loves to sit outside with us and have her bagel!!

Reviewed June 19, 2015

Excellent breakfast and lunch. Only negative is they do not accept credit card..Staff iws courteous, will bring to table; wide variety for breakfast and will mix as you wish.

Reviewed April 22, 2015

Not a bad bagel ...especially if you like NY style water bagels. I love their Leo which is Lox Eggs and Onions.

The bagels come lots of different flavors. ET (Everything) is my favorite.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

I'm always looking for the perfect nova lox on bagels and this fit the bill. My husband and I enjoy it as a special treat occasionally, and have found theirs to be exceptional, A generous portion of lox and always a great selection of freshly baked bagels.

Reviewed September 10, 2014

Best "real" bagel in town! Whether breakfast or lunch, you will enjoy the variety of bagels and the variety of the menu. I suggest the Nova Plate. Great cured salmon!