“The food, the service and lack of cleaness”

Mama Fu's Asian House
Ranked #135 of 186 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I was disappointed. We have eaten at the Mama FU 's in Georgetown for years and the meal served in Temple was nothing like the meal we ate at the Georgetown location. Yes it's a new restaurant and I will give them another chance but the service wasn't very good and the tables, floors and drink station were not clean. This is not what I expect from this restaurant.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

If I could, I would rate it as a negative for the food, but give it a one for the waiter that was very nice. I wish I knew his name. After waiting 45 minutes, they finally gave us our food, only to find the white rice was raw, and the stir fried rice didn't even taste like stir fried rice or rice at all. Since we ordered chicken as the protein, we didn't even try that part of the meal, as I wasn't sure if it was safe to eat. This caused me for the first time ever to say we were not going to pay for this meal, and we left after the manager agreed with that. Needless to say, my recommendation is not to go here to eat. If you would like some awesome food, try China Cafe in Belton, their food is always awesome!

Reviewed August 3, 2017

This is a new place. Parking is adequate but I can foresee the parking to inadequate during rush hour. Dining area is clean and modern but somewhat small. Booths are too close together. Service fast and friendly. Food is made to order, and the food taste good, but the rice is way overcooked to the point that is clump together. Usually this happened when too much water is added to rice on the cooking process. Service dogs are allowed with no hassle and the waitress was awesome. The crab Rangoon were great. Chicken Fried Rice Bowl $8.95 Chicken, Pork and Shrimp Fried Rice $11.95, Fried Crab Rangoon, $6.95 and soft drink $2.25. Drive up less than a mile and the Rice Noodle offer better food at a better price.